Pages

Total Pageviews

Custom Search

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Introduction

        Hello, and welcome to my site.  I would like to thank you ahead of time for taking the time to read and browse through this site.  We will be delving into the various matters of customizing, repairing, and performing both basic and advanced maintenance on your PC.  I will do my best to provide any information possible to all of your questions and attend to your PC needs.  Also on this site, you will soon be able to order your very own custom made PC, that will be personalized to your specs and tastes, for any of you who just don't have the time (or know how) to do it yourself. Please feel free to leave any feed back as well. I am open to constructive criticism, or to learn new PC tricks of the trade. And don't forget, there are no dumb questions here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email